WIN TAILORED MATCHMAKING TRIP TO:
SHENZHEN & BEIJING
10.000RMB IN TRAVEL SUPPORT
“Nordic-China Hi-Tech Weeks” is an annually recurring event programme in China and the five Nordic countries.
Arranged by the Nordic-Chinese startup- and tech communities. Designed to elevate and connect our two ecosystems.
2019 will see 20 open- and free to-attend events; spread over 6 Nordic- and 3 Chinese cities, in 5 countries, with a total of 1000 participants.
“THE NORDIC-CHINA HI-TECH PRIZE”
CHINA TECHNOLOGY MARKET ASSOCIATION
APPLY TO BECOME 1 OF 20 SELECTED NORDIC TECH COMPANIES
JOIN A RIDE INTO THE WORLD’S MOST MASSIVE MARKET
10 Days in China in November – completely tailored for you!
Win the Support of The Nordic-China Startup Forum 10 local Teams in:
Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Uppsala & Lund
Our local teams will prepare you for the trip:
1. Kick-off event at Dragon Gate (Sweden) before departure
2. Bus transport between events & meetings in China
3. Turn your pitch deck into Chinese
3. Polish your message fit for China
5. Assigned personal assistant & interpreter
6. Liaison the following according to your needs:
– Chinese & Nordic investors
– Chinese customers
– Chinese business partners
– Chinese talents
Beyond this: attend social events, meet & network with the local Nordic & Chinese startup- & tech communities in Shenzhen & Beijing
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
(See application process & criteria further down below the form)
1. Chose city & event to compete in
2. Upload video presentation
3. Send in Pitch Desk
4. Answer the questionnaire
5. Apply before the 5thof May 2019
· You are selected together with 9 other companies on May 7th
· Confirm your participation within 24 hours (May 8th)
· Together you will attend a pitch competition in your chosen city & event
· Attend the event & win your spot at Hi-Tech Weeks 2019!
Step 3 (for winners):
· Get visa invitation letter
· Purchase air ticket to China
· Apply for visa
· Get your hotel direction
· Confirm your visa
· Sync and start preparing with your NCSF personal assistant & interpreter
· Attend the Dragon Gate (Sweden) Kick-off party before departure
· Arrive in China
Who can apply?
“Innovation Enabled By Technology”
The Hi-Tech Weeks targets companies from Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Iceland. Nordic companies focused on technology driven innovation with a B2B/B2B2C business model, often (but not limited to) based around offerings of software and appliances. Companies can be vertically focused in Industry verticals or horizontal, such as technology focused.
“Minimum Viable Company”
Have a minimal viable product:that is at least a first version of the product or service that have been used by a paying and referable customer.
Proof of Technology:At least one happy referable paying B2B customer. The customer could be a one time only paying customer and whatever the scale of the transaction, the customer was paying and is referable today. The referable customer has put the MVP in production.
Less interested in pure consumer focused solutions/companies, design or business concepts (no technology innovation), or offerings around services or development of methods.
The application process and this page is powered by:
Nordic Apiary is a growth accelerator program & venture fund for Nordic enterprise tech & software startups focusing on high-growth markets, such as China.
We are based in Stockholm, Sweden & Qianhai – Shenzhen, China. Proud sponsor of Nordic-China Startup Forum
For questions regarding the Hi-Tech Weeks 2019, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org